Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Lane Scott (Lanerbug) Reaves


You are finally 5 years old!

You are such a big boy now! We hope you have a very Happy Birthday and that you get all that you want! We can't wait to celebrate with you when you come to Dallas!

I cannot tell you how excited I was back on July 9, 2003 to become an Aunt! You are the sweetest boy in the whole wide world and I love you more than the world!

July 10, 2003 (day after you were born)

Here is one of the times I came to visit you Lane and I cried when I had to drive back to Dallas!

This truck you are playing with used to belong to your Mommy and me when we were kids!
Christmas 2007

Here we are back in April.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lane!!!! You really are getting to be a big boy!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday, Lane!! I'm so glad that you are finally 5, like your friends. Are you going to have a bowling party??

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Sugar Bear! You're still my little honey and you've become such a handsome, well-mannered young man! I hope you have a great fun-filled day today. Poppa and I love you sooooo very much!!!

Kari said...

Too cute. Thanks for the blog posting for Lane. He was so excited to get all the dollar bills from you guys in the mail. He loved the Pirate tattoos as well!!

raybanoutlet001 said...

oakley sunglasses
nike huarache
coach outlet online
ugg outlet
cheap basketball shoes
sac longchamp
ray ban sunglasses outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors bags
michael kors outlet

neshe said...

pop over to these guys you could look here i thought about this reference site link go to website

Unknown said...

straight from the source buy replica bags Full Report site web read the full info here their website

shestes said...

f4z04y8w14 a6a68e6g02 s4k58s7s28 b8r78m6w29 l2d93n8q36 v3y61g8e08

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed