Monday, July 7, 2008

He is Everywhere

He is truly all over the place now. Walking is his mode of transportation. No longer do I look for him to see where he has crawled off to. For now he still needs something to pull up on, but once he is up, he is GONE! It amazes Tim and I that a few short months ago we were videoing him pulling up thinking he had grown up and now we are chasing him as he run/walks all over the house!

We bought Caden a Batman p.j. set. He is officially a big boy!
'Here's my spider bite...almost gone.'
Another meeting of the Rug Lifters...Our little weather man.
In this picture I had just said, 'I love you Caden.' This was the look I got back.
Here he is talking to me...

3 comments:

Jamie said...

The Batman pjs are so cute! He really is growing up quickly. Pretty soon when you tell him you love him he will say it back. That is by far THE BEST!

Anonymous said...

My precious little Batman Angel!!!! He is so sweet and has such sweet actions by patting you back looking so sweetly into your face. He really is growing up into a "big boy". I wonder what happened to that little baby we carried everywhere - where oh where did he go.

Anonymous said...

What's so sweet is that he can walk now and run to you when he sees you coming! He looks like he's grown up overnight...

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed