Thursday, July 31, 2008

Cade Man

Caden had a lot of fluids today but he is not back to his normal ounces of milk just yet. Grammie came over tonight to check on Caden. Thanks for dinner Grammie. Here are some pictures of the little man from tonight.
Caden's new 'trick' is to hold whatever he has in his hand, or just his hand, up to his ear when you say 'Hello!' to him.

The surprised look!
Here he is after I said, 'Hello!'.
Here he is with 'nothing' up to his ear showing Grammie his 'trick'.Here he is showing you all the books he's not suppose to touch.
Thumb break.
'I may be sick, but I am still COOL BEYOND MY YEARS.'

2 comments:

Jamie said...

HELLO, CADE MAN!! What a cutie! I am in love with his new trick. And I agree, you ARE cool beyond your years (or year).

Anonymous said...

Caden I just so wish Grammie could take all that pain away from you. Even when you don't feel good at all, you are always so sweet and loving. I love you and will certainly be praying that you feel much much better really soon!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed