Saturday, July 19, 2008

Busy Saturday for Cade Man


We had lots to do today! First we met Heather at Target to get my necklace! Seriously guys, you better visit her website and her pictures of her jewelry! Don't just reply and be all 'Oh wow, your necklace is pretty'...for REALZ...check her out! The pieces are amazing! She is an amazing lady too! I'm so glad we got to meet her!

After that we came home Cade Man napped then off to have lunch with Daddy, Jason's Deli...YUM!
After that we left and went to visit MiMi and Granny. MiMi gave us some brownies, so yummy! I shared with Caden and he approved as well. Here are some pictures of our visit. Mommy didn't have her camera, so these were taken by MiMi...
Don't you love this one with Granny...such a great candid shot...
We have been playing with our new SLR so here are some random shots.

Umm...hmm...this is what boys do I guess...Daddy and Caden acting silly. Tim was chasing Caden around our bathroom in one door and out the other. Daddy and Caden at bath time.

Here he is getting all ready for bedtime with Daddy. I love my guys.

6 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

You are too sweet. You made me laugh with your "don't just say pretty necklace...comment". Did you get any compliments on your necklace yet? It was great to meet you two also. Cade Man is such a cutie pie, drool and all....Stay in touch. Hope you didn't spend too much at Target, I put the plates and napkins back...(wink)

Heather

Anonymous said...

You are hilarious! I bought salad dressing too Heather! The cashier asked me where I got it but she did not speak guud Engwirsh, so I just said Heather... :)

Anonymous said...

It looks like Caden had a really fun and busy day. I can hardly wait to see him today - he is always so much fun and very entertaining. I love those guys, too, and I also love you.

Jamie said...

My goodness that is a busy Saturday! I seriously want to see the necklace in person! We'll have to do lunch. I also love the shot of Granny and Caden. They look like they are having a good talk. And the random shots are great. Our guys are the best!

Anonymous said...

What a busy and fun Sat.! I can't wait to see your necklace either. I know it's precious, just from looking at the picture. What great shots with Cheryl's camera and your new one! Of course, anything with my little honey has got to be a great pic!! I love the bathtime with daddy and Caden. How cute!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Make sure you send Jamie my way once she sees your necklace in person, cuz you know she's gonna want one of her own...with her fav picture, of course!

Wink, wink!

Heather

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed