Friday, July 11, 2008

The Princess Has Arrived

Princess Avery Ella and her parents arrived Friday afternoon. She had to scope out all of Caden's toys and play with them. Caden had so much fun playing with her. They are big buddies and we know they will be so close growing up! It was so cute to watch them copy each other. Avery would watch Caden do normal things like kick his legs or swing a toy around and she became his cheerleader. She would clap and smile! Precious!

'Mommy, this sharing thing is not hard at all! I'm totally sharing all my toys with Avery.'
Here they are playing with Poppa. Notice Caden's cool outfit that had a snake on it that wrapped around from the front to the back. Thank you Aunt Kay!

It was time to open our presents! Here are Daddy and Caden at the gift table.

Lane got a super soaker gun thingy and lots of Transformers...he loved them!

I started opening my gifts at this point. Funny story about what the Reaves got me! Everyone 'reuses' boxes no matter what is on the outside and my sister is a HUGE COACH purse fan. So I open this box and it is a Coach box. I said, 'Whoo hoo! A Coach purse!' in a tone that was really caddy like ha ha! So then I proceed to pull off the Coach tissue paper and I'm thinking, 'this is just not right wrapping a 'regular' gift in a Coach box and tissue paper'...then I get to the brown velvet bag that Coach purses come in and the look on my face was probably, 'Okay, this is plain rude..' And low and behold A COACH PURSE was in it! I got the coolest black purse from them! It was such a funny point in the party...Thanks guys!Mom and Dad got me a beautiful silver bracelet with silver beads on it and 2 very pretty summer tops. The bracelet has 2 strands and it has a cross dangling from it, a silver heart with my name on one side and Tim's on the other and then in block beads, Caden's name! I love it!

Here is Princess Avery eating a snack while watching the gift opening with her Daddy and Caden hijacked one of my birthday cards and was running around with it! We do know that he will be willing and able to help anyone with their Christmas packages this year! He is into ripping things up!

Here are Lane and Tim...I thought this picture was priceless.

Here are the babies with their 'Cars' p.j.'s on.

Here is Avery Ella making sure Uncle T knows what he's doing with the video camera.

Jamie, I know you are reading this blog and I am here to tell you, this cake is to die for. It is everything you would ever want in a cake! It has 5 Snickers bars, peanuts, chocolate, white icing and chocolate cake. It's a Candy Bar cake that Mom made for our birthday party! It is YUMMY!

Here we are with our cake about to blow out the candles!

Lane and I had a wonderful birthday party and got lots of fun, cool gifts! Thank you everyone for the gifts, food, fun and cake!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I MUST try that cake!! It looks like heaven on a plate! There is just not enough room to comment on everything, but I love this post! Caden and Avery BOTH have cute outfits on, the pic of T and Lane IS precious, the birthday party looks like loads of fun and I can't wait to see your gifts!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed