Thursday, July 10, 2008

GiGi, Poppa & Lane Visit

GiGi, Poppa and Lane came up Thursday night ahead of everyone else because Poppa had to be back to church Sunday morning. We had so much fun visiting with them!

Here are the 'boys' playing after they arrived.
Bamber and Lanerbugs...the whole reason for the fun this weekend!

I played a game with Lane and Caden's ball. I told him if he could catch the ball 10 times in a row, I would give him $2.00. Let's just say I should have said 5 times in a row! He did it though and won the money!

Here he is jumping off the ottoman. He wanted me to a take a picture of him in mid-air!

Here is Poppa and Caden on Friday morning. Caden looks a little sleepy yet!

Caden, Lane and myself jumped in the pool Friday afternoon to play.

Here is GiGi with tired Caden.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It looks like you all had a great time! I'm impressed that Lane could catch the ball 10 times in a row!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed