Monday, July 7, 2008

Our Trip to the Gym

Tonight we all went to the gym. Mommy and Daddy to work out, Caden to play...or so we thought! Tim and I had finished our biceps and chest exercises and it was off to the upstairs for some cardio. We had no more gotten onto the elliptical machines, than the Kids' Club lady walks up the stairs and starts motioning for me to take my ear phones out of my ear. She said, 'Amber, umm...Caden fell and his lip was bleeding...' I was like 'Oh my gosh!' So Tim and I got off the machines and went after him. He had stopped crying, but had a small gash on the inside of his lip! Anyway...home we went!

On a positive note-since the Grandmothers would be mad if I didn't post a picture-Caden is completely off bottles as of last Thursday night. Here he is tonight with his sippy cup of milk, well AFTER having his sippy cup of milk I should say. It only took one try last Thursday and he was done with the bottle. Yea Caden for growing up and Yea Mommy and Daddy for not having to wash out all the bottles and all the parts that go with them!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Poor little guy! I hope his lip isn't too bad. I guess that is one of the downsides of him walking...he can fall now. And a HUGE congratulations to the Cade Man for using sippy cups only! You are such a big boy!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Caden! I'm so proud of you. What a big boy you are!!
Listen, Caden, Shhhhhhhh...Poppa and I are coming up to see you and don't tell Mommy & Daddy, but you need to go look in the closet and get your bag and pack it with your clothes and when Mommy isn't looking and we start to go home, we'll make a run for it! Ok???
We love you!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed