Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 11 Month Birthday Sweet Boy

Next month he will be 1 year old! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN? I cannot believe it has been nearly a year! Happy 11 Month Birthday Caden Cole, we love you soooooo very much!!!!
Here he is last night doing some dumbbell exercises.

As a side note, Sunday we went Krogering and Caden was cranky when we were checking out, so I stayed to pay (because it is just what you do), and Tim took Caden to the truck. Tim said that on the way out, and elderly lady stopped him to ask which aisle he got that (Caden) on. I thought it was cute, unless of course, she's lost her mind and thinks they sell babies in Kroger...Whatevs...it was cute :)

8 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Hey Janis, how are your pipes today.

Happy 11 month bday Mr. Caden. Today is your buddy Lukey's 4th birthday. It won't be long and you'll be 4. Hope mom and dad let you have some icecream or cake today to celebrate.

P.S. Do you think Kroger has a refund policy on babies?

Jamie said...

Wow...11 months already! I can't wait to celebrate his 1st birthday!! He is growing up so fast but I love seeing him turn into a little boy. So exciting!

Isn't it always the elderly ladies that say the sweetest things??

Jacolyn said...

My kids' birthday is next month too! The 9th. What day is Caden's bd?

Jacolyn said...

oh, the 22nd! Duh!!!!

Kari said...

He is so cute! Happy 11 month b-day lil' Cade Man. WE love you so much and cannot wait to celebrate!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 11 month birthday to you my sweet and precious angel baby boy!!!! Everyone was so excited 11 months ago today and that excitement has only gotten bigger and bigger and bigger!!! I know your 1 year old birthday party will just be the best ever! I love you so much sweet boy.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

P.S. One time when my girlfriend was pregnant and not yet into maternity clothes but needing larger clothes (you know the in between stage)she was at Lane Bryant and this elderly lady said to her, "Honey, you could be so pretty if you just lost a little bit of weight". She (being prego and hormonal) said to the lady, (who didn't know she was prego) Well, abortion isn't really an option for my birth plan. That shut the lady up real quick. God help us if we say things like that to complete strangers one day. Just shoot me. Heather

The Iveys said...

Oh my gosh! I NEVER ask or comment about anyone's weight, much less someone who looks pregnant, but might not be, may be in the inbetween stage! That is a NO NO! I bet she nearly gave the lady a heart attack! HILARIOUS!
Amber

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed