Sunday, July 20, 2008

End of the Weekend

Weekends are never long enough are they? We are totally enjoying the camera and got some more cool shots today of our little Cade Man.

Here are my guys this morning, hanging out, watching some T.V. Daddy took some photos of Caden and me in the pool. Caden loves to splash! Sweet Caden. Here he is giving Grammie some love. If he touches you on the face, he is giving you lots of love.

Here he is so sad to see Grammie go!
Here he is telling her bye bye...Notice all the fingerprints on the door!
'Is she really leaving right now???'

4 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Oh my gosh, I SO want that leopard chair. I'm nuts about anything leopard. If you ever decide you are "tired" of it and want to give it away, put me on the top-o-the-list. Looks like the pool was refreshing...Do ya think it could get any freakin' hotter here. Ugh!

Heather

Anonymous said...

I always just love my visits with all of you. Caden is so precious and always so loving. Caden - don't tell anyone but sometimes I cry when I leave your house, too! I love being with everyone and sometimes it is really hard to say "goodbye". Grammie will see you really soon.

Anonymous said...

I love the pool pics showing his wild hair!! He is so cute!!! Tim, that's a good one of you and him "chillin'" too! It is indeed very very hard to say goodbye. It's so sad when we drive away each time. Thank you guys for this blog where we can go to it each day and see our little man. I can't tell you how many times I look at it during the day.

Jamie said...

Caden was rocking some seriously crazy hair in the pool...I love it! I think it's getting lighter too. Your new camera takes great pics. Just look at that sweet little face!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed