Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our Saturday

Today Caden and I went to the outlet mall to run some errands and then to Grammie's to go have lunch at Two Rows. We both wish we would have brought our cameras because I gave Caden some ice cream and the look on his face was as if I was feeding him frozen pond water! It was hilarious! Thank you for lunch Grammie!
After we got home, we changed into play clothes and off he went. He loves pulling all HIS books down from where I keep them and because of that, he thinks it is okay to pull OUR books out as well. He is carrying around my camera case in the picture as well. Don't let the grin fool you! He is up to no good!

'Please Mommy, can I destroy your bookshelf? I don't know the difference between my books and yours!'Here's a video of him walking and then of him about to pull the books off the shelf. I cut it off right where he DID pull them down to spare you the 'NO CADEN!'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh....Those innocent little eyes! What a cutie! He's really moving right along with no troubles except for mommy telling him "no"!

Jamie said...

How was the new Two Rows? I still can't get over seeing him walk everywhere! He's growing so fast and getting into more and more stuff. Isn't it fun (even as frustrating as it can be too)?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed