Thursday, July 10, 2008

'I want to take a shower too!'

Please forgive me grandmothers for not having a photo to go along with the story! This morning Tim was in the shower and I was doing my hair and all of a sudden the 'sound' of the shower seemed not so muffled! I look over and Caden had walked over to the shower and opened the door and was trying to get in with Tim! I could not believe it! I said, 'No, No, Caden!' Tim said, 'It's okay, I'm getting out...' Caden got all wet but thought it was so much fun. He also has a habit of closing the closet door on us when we are on the inside while we are getting dressed.
That's my story, not very glamorous but I'd be hauled off to blog jail if I didn't post something today! Check back this weekend for more pictures. My parents, Scott, Kari, Lane and Avery are all coming into town to celebrate my birthday as well as Lane's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a precious story!!!! He is really getting around - as he chooses it sounds. I love you Caden.

Jamie said...

That is too cute! Just wait until he stands at the shower door as you are trying to get out (if he hasn't already). There is nothing like being trapped by an infant!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed