Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Day

I had a fantastic birthday yesterday! To start it off, Cheryl brought me red velvet Sprinkles cupcakes, MY FAVORITE! Then Glenn took me to lunch for my birthday at Bellini's, an Italian place in Dallas. We had fantastic food and they even brought out a slice of cheesecake standing on its end with a candle!

Here is Glenn, myself and Cheryl.
Then it was time for gifts before heading to my annual birthday restaurant Mi Cocina's. First off Caden got me a book entitled, 'Mommy's Need Time Out Too'. I cannot wait to get started on that. I am the WORST about sectioning time out for myself!

My lovely husband Tim gave me a gift certificate to a Spa for a massage and facial! If I had a dollar for every time I mentioned that I would love to have a massage, I could open up a spa! I cannot wait to book this event! Here is Caden enthusiastically interested in ME opening my gifts!

After the gifts, my guys took me to Mi Cocina for a lovely dinner.

After dinner, we headed to Grammie's to drop Caden off for the night so that Mommy and Daddy could sleep in. I had almost forgotten what 'sleeping in' felt like!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

What a great day!! You got some awesome gifts too! Your guys are so good to you but you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

I know you had a wonderful birthday celebration - especially your first one as a Mommy (and we know how good you are at being a great Mommy). I always look so forward to Caden coming and spending the night with Grammie. As always, he has been the perfect little angel.

Anonymous said...

Well, it sure looks like you all had a great time celebrating! How sweet of them to get you the spa and book! It was awfully sweet of grammie to keep Caden for you,too. (I bet he and Grammie had their own little party!)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed