Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Amber!

* Attention: The Husband has jacked the blog and is in control for a small moment in time - the blog will return to normal after today *
- Tim

Happy Birthday to my beautiful and loving wife and mother to our Caden Cole. You are an incredible wife of 6 years and even more incredible as a mother to our child. You blow me away every day with the Mother that continues to blossom in our house. Caden is blessed to have such a cool and hip Momma - I already see that he will be your little buddie and I'm thankful for that each & every day.

Thank you for sharing the rest of your life with me - it's been a fun and awesome ride up until now and I know it will only get better as our family grows and creates incredible memories together.

I Love you Amber.
Amber with Caden Cole - July 2, 2008 @ 7am (Not officially 32 but dang close!)
Amber in 2002 - On top of old Deep Ellum residence - Futura Lofts

July 1, 2007 - Seems like yesterday.

Amber with Dallas Stars Mike Modano in September 2006.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday, Amber!! Everything Tim said is so true and you are the best friend a person could ask for on top of all that. Happy 32nd!!

Tim...you're a great blogger!

Anonymous said...

Good job, Tim!!! Happy Birthday, Amberamandanichols-ivey! (Notice I've added "Ivey"? For those of you who don't know...when Amber was just a little girl and was jabbering non-stop, when asked her name, she would shout it out, saying it as fast as she could!)You are indeed an incredible mom! I don't know how you handle a job during the day and then come home, shifting gears and putting on your mommy and wife suit! I know Tim and Caden make it easy to do just that, though! Have a very happy day and we're counting the days until we can see ya'll and celebrate!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tim! You are amazing and very sneaky! ;) I love you so much and enjoy being your wife Caden's Mommy and look forward to forever with you! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Amber. What a wonderful tribute from your husband. Next year Caden will be able to hug, kiss and wish you Happy Birthday. You are all that Tim said you are but you are also a wonderful Daughter-In-Law (really "daughter"). I love you and wish you the very best on your wonderful day.

Benita said...

Happy Birthday Amber! I hope that you have a special day.....

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed