Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Camera

'Guess what! Daddy and Mommy got a new camera! Here are a few shots they took of me!' 'Daddy took this one this morning while I was rocking.'I have a very heavy 'lamp post' lamp that is on my hearth in our living room. Caden pulled it down on top of him this evening when we got home from the gym. It pinched his arm, but he's fine.
Here he is during the aftermath.
Here he is after the crash, after the injury, after Mommy set the lamp back up and after she said, 'NO CADEN' already to him. Resilient isn't he?

Baby Caden BEFORE the mohawk.

Baby Caden AFTER the mohawk. He hates for me to rinse his hair, but here he is as I'm 'trying' to lean him back to rinse! Thank goodness for Johnson & Johnson No More Tears!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little darling! I know that must've really hurt! I love the bathtub pics. His face is so kissable!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Caden - Grammie is so sorry that you hurt yourself. Sometimes those things happen when those "traveling feet" take us where we do not need to be. I love all your pictures with the new camera. Mr. Camera just did not know the beautiful little boy would need so many pictures taken. You are so beautiful and so sweet!!!!! I love you so much.

Jamie said...

Good job on the new camera! It takes great pictures, but you have a great model too. It's amazing how they can hurt themselves with something but still want it. I love the mohawk!

Keeley said...

Love the mohawk! :) This may sound weird but have you tried rinsing his hair with just a cup of water? Tyler doesn't like to be squirted with the sprayed but I can pour water over his head all day long!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed