Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Caden the Dog Stalker

Caden loves to check on Tim's dogs that live in the sun room.
He walks over and moves the blinds and gets in between them and the door to slap the window and say hello to them, inflicting terror into them along the way!

Check out his cute little feet! Here are some cute shots of him this morning in his Mr. Happy t-shirt. I thought it was appropriate for him since MOST of the time he's smiling. Apparently this shirt turns OFF the smiles!

Here's Daddy comforting Caden after he pulled up on our photo cube shelf and then fell against it.

'Here's my cute profile.'

Cue the fake crying...

Okay, done with crying...cue the questioning look.

Ready for daycare.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how precious he looks - I absolutely love his shirt - too too too cute. He usually is "Mr. Happy" but always so sweet and precious.

Jamie said...

I love how your wrote "Tim's dogs"...you crack me up! I like Caden's shirt too. I guess his face can't match his shirt ALL the time...how boring. LOL

Anonymous said...

You always dress him so cute! Does he ever wear the same thing twice??
Oh, the many faces he has too!! He is such a darling! Tim, I love your shirt!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Luke has the Mr. Messy shirt, which fits him quite well. Got it at none other than my favorite place, TARGET!

H

The Iveys said...

Same here, I love TARGET!
Amber

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Nope, Peter Piper in McKinney. Right in front of the Super Target that I met you @.

H

Kari said...

I love the stalker! Too sweet. I liked the month by month slide show too. Those big brown eyes are a knockout.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed