Sunday, July 27, 2008

Almost Disaster

So this morning as I was getting ready to make pancakes we almost had a disaster! Tim was on the computer in the office and Caden was in the kitchen in a little white onesie, barefooted. I was getting the coffee pot ready and Caden opened a cabinet door...shocker. He pulled out the above Pyrex and it crashed onto the floor, glass went everywhere. In that split second I thought, 'If I run to him, he'll run at me and cut himself!' Tim jumped from his office chair and ran up behind him and snatched him straight up. Thankfully Caden had his back to Tim and did not know he was coming after him. When Tim jerked him up it scared him and he was crying his eyes out because of being scared. I am telling you it could have been horrible. Especially if I were home alone, because I know Caden would have took off running to me which would have been the worst thing that could have happened. Tim put him in the jumper and we got it all cleaned up but not before Mommy got cut on the finger! Oh well...better me than Caden's little feet!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Daddy to the rescue! I have broken one of those before and they don't just break, they shatter. I'm so glad that it all worked out the way it (except for Mommy's cut finger).

Anonymous said...

The Lord was really with you all this morning. Thank you Lord...What a frightening thing to happen.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed