Friday, July 4, 2008

My Pictures at Grammie's

Caden had a blast with Grammie when he stayed with her the other night and try as I may, I cannot get him to tell me all that they did! He's a good secret keeper!
Grammie calls him the baby of a thousand faces! Here is one that is just too cute! I think he is super excited about eating!

Here he is after looking out Grammie's doors to her fish pond. I am sure he can't wait to be old enough to torment the Nemos in her pond!

Here is Caden doing his favorite thing, rocking...with all the toys of course.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

It looks like he had a great time with Grammie! I think grandmothers and their grandchildren have some secret agreement to never tell the parents what they do. LOL

Anonymous said...

Oh, no Caden don't ever let them find out all that we did (in fact, they may get jealous if Mommy and Daddy ever found out - lol). We had so much fun!!!! The love of a grandchild is absolutely indescribable. Straight from Heaven!!! Thank you Caden for all the memories!!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed