Thursday, August 6, 2009

Despite the Circumstances...

Tuesday night I drove down to Conroe to go to a childhood friend's funeral. Despite the circumstances of my trip, I enjoyed getting to hang out with family and see some friends from high school I have not seen since high school!

Mom and I went shopping Wednesday morning and met up with Kari, Lane and Bella at one of my old favorite places to eat there called The Garden. We had so much fun chatting and playing with the kiddos! Tim kept Caden back at home and we sure missed them! The Sistas!
We had to do a crazy face picture with GiGi! Although Miss Bella was serious for both!
Then serious one!
Here we are with our silly faces!
Amber and her Bella Blue Eyes.
Mom, Kari and I stayed up until after 3 a.m. on Wednesday morning talking and laughing. We had so much fun telling old stories and catching up. It was a great time...'despite the circumstances'.

3 comments:

GiGi said...

I didn't like the circumstances either, but I'm so glad you were able to come down here. Thanks to daddy Tim for taking care of Caden and making it possible for you to come down.

Kari said...

I hate that it was under such sad circumstances but it was nice to get to visit with you. I enjoyed having lunch too!

The Stuart Family said...

Who passed away??? Love the "silly" pictures.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed