Friday, August 14, 2009

Out of the Cage!

Today Tim decided to let Puff out to fly around and just hang out, outside of the cage. I think it did our feathered friend some good because he actually allowed Tim to hold him and seemed much more comfortable than the last time we let him out!

Caden enjoyed watching Puff up close too! He would walk up to Tim and say, 'Sit? Sit?' so he could sit in Daddy's lap and see Puff.

'Bird!'
Just for Dad and all the U.T. fans, HOOK 'EM!
Mr. Puff
For those of you who are new to our Puff the Parakeet friend, click HERE.

5 comments:

Jay, Stephanie and Luke Miller said...

Those are awesome pics.....and a very smart longhorn bird! Loe Caden;s hand in the second one,

GiGi said...

Great pics! I can't believe he is so tame now. I wish I could've been there to see Caden with him!

kiki said...

Cute bird and cute Cade Man. Love the UT gesture. Go Horns

The Stuart Family said...

I can't believe that you guys have a bird. That is so funny!! He looks like the bird that Uncle Jesse bought for me, Tweety!

Jamie said...

Having a bird is much different from having a dog or two, huh? I think Caden is in love.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed