Thursday, March 15, 2012

Fun at the Movies and the Park

Caden was on Spring Break this week and had fun spending his time off with me at work!  However, on Thursday I was off and Caden and I decided to go to the movies!

Here he is chowing down on some popcorn, that oh by the way, he said he didn't want when we were at the concession counter!  I think he changed his mind!  
We saw The Lorax and loved it!  Caden was especially interested in the fact that trees help everyone breathe and give the animals a home!  It was really a great story!  Here he is posing in his 3D glasses!

After the movies, we headed to McDonald's to get lunch and to bring back to the park.  Here he is sliding!  I remember like it was yesterday taking him to this park when he was barely walking!  Time flies!

Me with my Cade Man 
He has loved watching ducks ever since he was a little guy!  Here he is watching them eat.
Posing in front of a sign!  I love all the funny faces he makes!

2 comments:

GiGi said...

He's growing up way too fast. I'm glad this park is so close to home.
I love the duck pic!

Jamie said...

He is such a little ham...love it! I'm glad the two of you got to spend some time together.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed