Friday, March 9, 2012

Time Again for Caden Sayings:

It has been a while since I have listed some funny things that Caden has been saying.  He is quite the comedian lately:

*******
Caden:  Mommy, do you want one of my muffins?
Me:  No thank you.
Caden:  Fine, shoot yourself!
Me:  Caden, I think it is SUIT yourself.
Caden:  Whatever.
*******
Caden:  Mommy when we get back in the car after picking up Cameron, can we have the music Stupid Loud?
*******
Caden:  Hey Mommy, can you hit that car in front of us like Chick Hicks hits Lightening McQueen?
Me:  No Caden!
Caden:  It's okay Mommy, you can do it, it's just a movie!
*******
Me:  (I said something funny...)
Caden:  Mommy you crap me up!
Me:  Caden, I think the word you are looking for his CRACK, not CRAP!
Caden:  Shut the front door!
Me:  I give up.
*******
Me:  Caden you are so smart!
Caden:  No, Mommy you are so smart!
Me:  Caden you are smarter!
Caden:  Yeah, you're right.
*******
There was a dead mosquito fly on the tile and I made a HUGE deal out of it!
Me:  (yelling)  Caden!  Get the bug!
Caden:  No, Mommy, YOU GET IT!
Me:  You get it!  You're the grown up!
Caden:  YOU GET IT!  YOU ARE THE GROWN UP!
Me:  But you are suppose to protect me!
Caden:  No way!  You are suppose to protect me!
*******

That is all for now, but check back soon... :)

2 comments:

GiGi said...

He is just so full of it! You could write a book of all of these little conversations and make a killing!

Jamie said...

I love these posts!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed