Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday Mom!   I love you so very much and am so happy that you are not only my Mom but my best friend!  I love how when I'm calling you or vice versa, that we are in the process of calling each other at the same time!  I love how I go 'dumb' (inside joke) when you and I are around each other!  LOL  

I think, no I know, that Memaw is so proud of you for picking up right where she left off, and being the best GiGi in the whole world for the boys!  They adore you and I know you do them as well.  

Thank you for being that constant in our lives that always believed in us and helped us believe in ourselves.

You do not look the age you have turned today!  You look soooo much younger! I'm proud to hear people tell me that I look just like you!  What a huge compliment!

I love how you are always 'made up'...and how when we Skype you are always making sure your hair is 'just so'!  No idea where you got that from either!  (MEMAW!)

And Kari and I promise that when you die, we will make sure you have eye make up on, mostly because you said you'd come back to haunt us if we didn't!  LOL


 Happy Birthday Gorgeous!  We love you much and hope you have a fabulous day!  Love your guts! :)

2 comments:

GiGi said...

Thank you, Amber, for the sweet sweet words. You and Kari made this birthday most special. I re-play the memories of it all over and over again. Love you so much and look forward to many many more birthdays, Lord willin'!

Jamie said...

Awe such a sweet post! Happy Birthday!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed