Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Low Down

So, the time has finally come...we had to lower Caden's mattress all the way down. I was on the phone with Tim on Friday and I was sitting in my rocking chair in Caden's room while he was playing in his crib. Next thing I know, he's standing up looking at me. I felt like he was teetering on the edge of a cliff and I didn't want to scare him into falling over the edge. It went something like, 'Hey Caden (very quietly) whatcha doing?' at which time I casually walked over and snatched him outta there so he wouldn't 'bust his head open'...If I had a dollar for every time our parents told us that! But, now I say it too!! We ran into our friends Reed and Stacy at church on Sunday and were telling them it was time to lower it and Reed had a great suggestion! He said, 'Go ahead and lower it all the way down...' With their daughter they lowered it one level and ended up lowering it again in a couple of weeks. So here is the 'low down' picture.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Watch your back! Doesn't it seem like you are putting him on the floor now? He's growing up too fast!

Anonymous said...

I wish I was there to give him a kiss right now! :(

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed