Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More Easter Presents!

Caden got a special delivery from Aunt Kay, Uncle Scottie, Avery & Lane. I had to explain to him that we open packages with hands rather than gums! Wow! Check out my dog with rabbit ears and my cool new outfit!
Look! My cousin Lane sent me a special heart with my name on it! Let me taste it...But wait! There's More! I also got an Optimus Prime Easter egg...cousin Lane told Mommy that I love Transformers! Mommy had never heard of Optimus Prime, so she googled him!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I believe Mommy will be googling lots of things like this in the future. Very cute and so sweet of his Aunt Kay, Uncle Scottie, Lane and Avery.

Anonymous said...

Yes, looks like this is just the beginning of more "little boy things" to come. Just wait until Lane comes to visit! He'll have to clue Caden in on the Transformers, hot wheels, ninja turtles...You got the picture! ha!

Jackie said...

I love your blog. Caden is obviously well loved & happy. How great to see parents who are a such a blessing to their child. love, J

Unknown said...

find out this here look here find out Read More Here click this link now site

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed