Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Special Prayers (UPDATED)

Mr. Teel made it through the surgery fine. Thank you all for the prayers. He will be in CCU a couple of days, but all is well so far.
Mr. Bill and Vida Teel are dear friends of our family. They attended the church my dad was the pastor of before the one he is currently at now. Mr. Teel is having open heart surgery this morning in Conroe. He has blockages of 50%, 90% and 80%. Ironically I picked out Caden's outfit last night as I do each 'night before' and without realizing it until today, the outfit is from the Teels. He has not worn it yet and it struck me when I was dressing him that it was a gift from them. Funny how sometimes God speaks to you in different ways. I know none of you may know them, but please lift them up in your prayers. They are like another set of grandparents to Tim and me. Here are a couple of pictures of Caden in his outfit this morning. I caught him sleeping in the swing and then when he heard me take the picture, he smiled for the second photo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is such a little ham!!
I'll have to tell Bro. Bill and Vida to check this blog out. They will be so happy to see this.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed