Thursday, March 20, 2008

Our Thursday Morning

Here is Caden this morning...he had little sleep wrinkles on his face...I guess that means he rested very well!Here he is once again posing for Mommy's crazy picture requests! His t-shirt says 'Little Rebel, Here Comes Trouble'... 'Mommy, I am so not Trouble! I crack myself up...you better hold me up!''Or, I'll fall over like this...''Ceiling fans are soooooo cool!'
Here is Caden with Mrs. Sarah this morning. Does anyone know if they make an infant HAIR GLUE oh by the way? For real, this child's hair is out of control!




3 comments:

Jamie said...

I love Caden's hair! The glue I use is called water...LOL.

So many cute pics!

Benita said...

Caden's hair is cute. He looks like such a happy baby.
Benita

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute this morning...but is there ever a morning he doesn't??? :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed