Saturday, October 29, 2011

Dallas Stars Game

We wanted to keep Caden's routine as normal as possible while I was in the hospital having Cameron, so my Mom stayed with me at Baylor and Tim went home each night to be with Caden.  Tim had an awesome idea which was to take Caden to his first Stars game the Saturday night we were in the hospital.  So the week before we went in, we got Caden a Stars jersey.

Below is a picture of Caden with his eyes closed waiting for his 'Surprise'.
Here is Daddy handing him his very own jersey as Caden is pointing to it telling me what it is!
Caden had to try it on right away so Daddy helped him.
I love my 2 guys! 
Thumbs up for the Stars game!

They both came by the hospital on the way to the game and I was so struck by how much they look alike.  The older Caden gets the more he looks like Daddy!  I think they look super handsome here!
Caden knows by watching hockey that there are often times fights so here they are 'fighting'!


Tim sent pictures to me throughout the game so I could keep up with how much fun Caden was having.

 Here are my 2 big guys enjoying the game!

 I love this picture of Caden looking down on the ice.


End of the game and the best part was the Stars won!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed