Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Patch with Caden's Class

On Friday, Tim and I were able to go with Caden's class to the Pumpkin Patch in Richardson.  This was Caden's first bus ride on a 'school' bus!  He was so excited.  Tim and I remember when he was much younger how he would love seeing a school bus!  Here he is departing off the big boy bus!
Getting ready to line up.  My how he looks grown up here!
Daddy snapped a photo of us walking up to the entrance.
First up, feeding the goats!
We were not sure how he'd react to feeding the goats, he was clearly surprised at first, but warmed up to them.  Personally I think goats are nasty.  I mean they eat ANYTHING. 

  

Even Mommy and Daddy were given feed for the goats, which I gladly gave to Caden.  No goat feeding for me...Yuck!
Another quick picture of a very pregnant Mommy and my Cade Man.
Daddy and Caden with the infamous 'O' face!
So ready to have this baby!

Class picture!
Here he is sitting on the bench waiting for the hayride to start.  Thank you Jamie for telling me not to ride it.  The last thing I would want is to deliver a baby at a pumpkin patch!  That ride looked bumpy!
Cade Man with his 'girlfriend' McKenna.
Posing with some pumpkins.
My 2 Favorite Guys!
 Checking out some horses.
Reminded me of my childhood growing up around horses.  So sad that Caden won't have that experience.
My little pumpkin among the pumpkins.
I think he picked a winner!
Doing his best Michael Jordan 'tongue' pose while playing on the hay.
Daddy jumped on the bus to get a quick picture before they left to go back to school.
We had such a great time and I was so glad I was able to go.  I was worried when they set the date that I would be home with a new baby or in the hospital!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

HOW FUN!! Field trips are the best!! I'm so glad you got to go because I know you wanted to. Caden will remember this for sure.

I absolutely LOVE the last picture of Caden when Tim hopped on the bus. His face is glowing! :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed