Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Visit with GiGi and Poppa

GiGi and Poppa came up on Thursday night to take Caden back with them Friday morning to spend Poppa's 60th Birthday weekend with them.  Mom sent me pictures all weekend which we loved so we could see what all he was up to!  Here are the pictures that she sent and I'm sure they are out of order, but I'll comment for each!

This was the morning after Dad's party on Friday night.  I am told that he fell asleep on the way home from the party so GiGi just left him in his top from the party and his underwear.  I had to do this last week when I got home from my hair appointment.  He was asleep on the couch in his clothes so I took off his shorts and just put him to bed.  He's a creature of habit and was quizzing me and then this past weekend, GiGi about why he didn't have pants on!

Anyway, here he is with his sword they got him and his breakfast!
Swinging on what he calls 'GiGi and Poppa's Playground'!

Here he is at church Sunday.  They had Homecoming services and I'm told he was 'amening' all the way through church!

Love his blue lips in this one!

Look at that blue tongue!

Brushing all the sugar bugs out!

Coming or going home, not sure which!
This was coming back home to Dallas!  Watching the movie Babe, he told GiGi he wanted a baby pig!
Here he is practicing for Cameron's arrival!
This was at Kari and Scott's house, the night of Dad's party.  Looks like Lane is leading them in some stretches!
Here he is at church Saturday night eating cake balls!  GiGi even brought 3 home for us to have!  They were delicious!
This was Friday morning when GiGi took Caden grocery shopping with her.  He was such a big helper!
Playing a game before they left.

GiGi took Caden to Lane's baseball game Saturday and he had a wonderful time.  He was hanging out with Bella and Mom said they were like a little old couple, just chatting away!

How cute is this???
Posing with cousin Lane!
This is the day that GiGi picked Bella up from Kari while she was doing some stuff for Lane's school.  Caden was so happy to see her!
I'm told Bella was pretending to be me!
Poppa and his grandbabies!
Thanks GiGi and Poppa for having so much fun with him!  We are glad he finally stopped crying after you all left Sunday night.  He was sad to see you all go and he keeps saying he wants Cameron to come RIGHT NOW because he knows that's the next time you all will be here!  We love you all!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Awesome pictures! It's like you were with him the whole time he was gone!

I know he had SO much fun with Gigi and Poppa, and Mommy needed the rest. I do agree with Caden, though, Cameron needs to hurry up and get here!

GiGi said...

We had sooo much fun with him and I think by seeing these pics you know he had loads of fun with us! The pic of he and Bella is so sweet. The conversation at that time... .Caden: My daddy's name is Tim Ivey Bella:I like that name. It's cute!
We miss him terribly and can't wait to get up there and see him AND Cameron next time!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed