Saturday, October 1, 2011

Diaper Shower at Gaylord

Yesterday Tim's co-worker Vanessa threw us a Surprise Diaper shower at Gaylord.  I knew about it, but it was a surprise for Tim.  She did such an amazing job of decorating and preparing the shower!  We had so much fun.
Here is the cake!  Notice the blue pairs of booties on the cake!  Super cute!
 Lots of cute decorations!
Diaper table!
Yummy food!
I think it is hilarious that I 'matched' the cake!
SURPRISE TIM!
This is the 'Oh My Gosh!  Amber is here too?!'  You can't see me but I was in front of him by the door!
Talking to all the coworkers.
Lots of people came by.
 Us with the cake!

Vanessa made a mum for me to wear and an armband for Tim!  Love this picture of him posing with his band!

Cake time!  It was delicious!!!!
Here we are with Vanessa.
Everyone getting some food!  She had fruit, sandwiches, drinks, it was all amazing!

We got a cute outfit, bibs, duck slippers, crocheted lion block, photo album and the handy diaper trash bags and holder to clip on the diaper bag!
Thank you Vanessa for making the shower such a success!  It was so kind of you to do this for us!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I love Tim's expressions. :)

It was so sweet of Vanessa to do this for you guys. It looks like it was a success and you got lots of needed items.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed