Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I'm sure I will catch this blog up one day!  GEEZ!

Try to follow along, while I post a bazillion posts!

Halloween came the day after we got home from the hospital.  This was the #1 reason I pushed for my Dr. to induce me BEFORE Halloween because I wanted to be home for Caden!
She did not disappoint so we left Cameron with my Mom at the house and headed out the door with Caden to Canyon Creek Christian Academy's Trunk or Treat.

Here is our Alvin the Chipmunk with his little brother who is looking like he's about to fall! LOL


Caden is very much into doing the 'regular' picture and then begging to do a silly face one!  So here is the Silly Face picture!
Here is our attempt at getting a picture of Cam with the pumpkin.  Fail.
I was so freaking sore and hurting, but I was bound and determined to walk with him and Tim through the parking lot!  Here he is at one of the stops getting candy.  We did not take a lot of pictures because it was almost dark.  After we left here, we took him up and down our street trick or treating and he had a blast.  After that it was pain pill time for Mommy!
My Mom took these shots of Cameron sleeping at home.  (I think she took them, maybe I did, see above comment about me having a pain pill!)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Alvin looked spectacular! I hope he got lots of good candy!

You are quite the trooper! Mom of the year material right there!

And the picture of Cam with the pumpkin is not a fail. I love it!

GiGi said...

I think you took these. I took some of the same shots with a little pumpkin beside him. I still can't believe you went out that night. What a mother will do for their child!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed