Thursday, August 14, 2008

Breaking the Law...Breaking the Law

So Tim and I broke the law, kinda, but who cares! We flipped our munchkin around to face forward and he LOVES it! We also broke the Pediatrician law and put Caden on whole milk. I mean, seriously...why would I buy an entire can of formula when he will be a year old one week from tomorrow?? Holy cow...I cannot believe he will be one in one week. Anyway, I am of the school of full disclosure so I had to tell on us. So glad I got that off my chest...it has been hard to sleep. I kid! I kid!So please don't send the Safety Police or the Dairy Police to my house. Thanks!

5 comments:

Jamie said...

I say great job on both! You will really like have Caden facing forward as well because he will interact so much more with you. As far as the milk goes, save all the money you can! I think the manufacturers of formula think they are selling gold. Cade Man is growing up!

Keeley said...

WOO HOO! No more formula and now Caden can see out the window much better. You'll both be so happy for both of these things. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness Caden you are really a "bit people" person now. What happened to our little baby boy. Big Boy Caden - YEA!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really don't know where the time went. It seems like yesterday when we flew to Dallas to await this precious little boy's arrival. Now, we'll be flying up there this week as fast, as my car can go, to celebrate his first birthday! Thank you so much for doing this blog so your dad and I can see him everyday.

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

We did exactly the same thing...whole milk and seat turned around a week before his bday...No worries the parent police won't be coming after you.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed