Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Negative Into a Positive

Webster's Dictionary defines 'negative' in the following way:
negative (adjective)

Pronunciation:
\ˈne-gə-tiv\

marked by denial, prohibition, or refusal also : marked by absence, withholding, or removal of something positive

My best friend Jamie and I were talking about negativity today and how we both despise it. It can turn a perfectly good day into a rotten one IF you allow it to happen. I told her how I had this new epiphany! I would take negative situations or actions or sentences by others and try to find the positive in them. I know, what a concept right?! HUMOR ME HERE...so that is what I have decided to do for all who care. Turn the negative into a positive. I will let ya know how it goes!

For the grandmothers reading, Caden is doing great, we went to the gym tonight and he played while we worked out! Sorry to disappoint you all with no pictures of him!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's ok for this one time, but just don't let it happen again!! Aughh....Was that a negative comment???

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I think that is a POSITIVELY, perfectly, splendid idea. I think we could all do the same. I'm joining in. I'll let you know how it goes.

Heather

Jamie said...

A positive attitude leads to positive things!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed