Saturday, August 2, 2008

Dog Stalker Injury

I was all excited this morning because Caden had a great night and actually slept until 7:30. I was all excited until after about 20 minutes of being up, he decided to do his usual Dog Stalking. His balance was all off because after all he had just gotten up, so he fell to the right of the blinds and it just shaved the side of his face! It looks like a burn! Poor little guy! All this after busting his top and bottom lip yesterday at daycare!
Doesn't it look awful?

At least he still has his humor!Here he is punishing the blinds for hurting him!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you poor little angel. You have certainly had a very rough week. I'll hit those mean old blinds for hurting my angel the next time I'm over there. I hope you have a great day. Grammie loves you.

Jamie said...

My goodness! I think that's #3...teeth, viral infection, and now the blinds. That should be all (fingers crossed). I'm kissing it better from here. xxxooo

Anonymous said...

My poor sweet little darling. I'm so sorry you have had such a bad day. Hopefully, by morning, it'll be feeling much better. I love you and hope tomorrow is a better day for you!
XOXOX

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed