Wednesday, August 13, 2008

C.C.I. Tonight

As most kids do, Caden is fascinated with picking something up and taking it EVERYWHERE. Last night he grabbed a dish towel and just took off. It was on top of the counter in the kitchen...HE IS SO TALL! He loves putting a washcloth or in this case a dish cloth over his head and jerk it off and laugh.

This is the basket that Caden's small books are kept in. He dumped the books out and took off with the basket tonight.

'Am I in trouble for dumping the books out?'

Here are some cute pics of my guys tonight. I love them both more than words can say and it makes my heart sing when I watch them hang out or play together.

Caden the contortionist!

The 2 Loves of My Life!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

One post makes me feel so many different emotions. I guess I can sum it all up by saying "He He", "Uh oh", "Ouch", and "Awe". Great pics!

The Iveys said...

You are so funny, I can post something and I hit refresh and BAM 1 Comment! :) Love ya Jamie!

Anonymous said...

You have two very handsome men in your life! I look forward to your postings everyday because it brings me such joy to see my little honey in so many different situations! Keep 'em comin'!!!! You could start posting twice a day, couldn't you???

Anonymous said...

I love your two guys, too so very very much and I love you very very much. You do such a great posting job and, like your Mother, I agree that I really look so forward to seeing the post every day. Thank you so much for doing this. That baby angel Caden is something else!!!!!! Love you Caden!!!!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

So sweet. Look how big he's getting.

H

Jay, Stephanie and Luke Miller said...

I love the 3rd pic. He looks like he is running away from home. Too cute!

Jay, Stephanie and Luke Miller said...

All first time moms start milk to early and of course we want our little one's to enjy the ride. Trust me you aren't alone we have all done it

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed