Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Caden's Birthday Party

I created a slide show of Caden's Birthday Party because of course there are TONS of pictures! Thanks to Uncle Scotty for taking all the photos at his party! Thank you to Grammie for getting the decorations, thank you to GiGi for helping cook and clean and prepare for the party, thank you to Aunt Kay for helping to decorate and help with EVERYTHING, thank you Jamie for being the bag lady for all the wrapping paper and helping to clean, thank you MiMi for helping clean up as well! Caden would like to thank Daddy for grilling some fantastic burgers for his party too! Caden had a fabulous time and got a lot of cool gifts as you will see from the slide show. Click here and turn on your speakers. I have also listed it along the right side of the blog under Slide Shows (Caden's 1st Birthday). I have also updated his Month by Month slide show as well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what fun we all had!!! Ya'll did such a great job with his party! And this slideshow...PERFECT!!! Even the music is so "zippy"!!!

Jay, Stephanie and Luke Miller said...

So adorable....the reaction with the cake seems universal with all 1 year olds. Luke looked at me like I had lost my mind. I can't wait for the two kiddos to meet.

Kari said...

Love the pics from the slideshow. You guys are great parents and make a beautiful family!

Keeley said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all. I love the look on his face int his picture with the hat on, classic. :)

Jamie said...

The slideshow is great! Caden had a great first birthday party and thank you so much for letting us be a part of it. Stetson and I will work with Cade Man on the whole cake eating thing...he'll be a pro in no time.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed