Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bella and Caden

Bella and Caden had so much fun playing last night. Bella is lightning fast when it comes to crawling...she can motor! When she and Caden play together, Caden has to copy everything she does so when she took of crawling, he followed suit. In the picture below, you have to look closely to see Bella up ahead of Caden crawling off.

'Wait a minute, I just remembered, I can walk...I can catch her much faster if I run after her!'

Here is Bella giving the snowmen kisses...If you look closely, she is actually eating the carrot nose! Hey, whatever works!

Here is Caden on his Mickey toy watching every move Bella made!Here are some pictures of Caden from a few days ago. All 4 of these little singing snowmen deals came from Hallmark. Tim's Mom Pat buys me one each year. Caden loves them and gets them all going at the same time. He's very smart too and when one stops singing (as all the rest are still going), he has to push the button to start it up again!

In this picture he's pushing the button with his little pointer finger. (I scratched him accidenally on the side of his face with my ring while putting his jacket on!)Here he is working them all at the same time!

Bella was not feeling well this morning so we took her to the Dr. and Kari had to take her back home. We miss you guys already and are so sorry the trip was cut short. We can't wait until next time.

**Inside note: Avery's name is Avery Ella and we all call her Bella. Just so you all know!

Inside note #2: Yes, I have all the Christmas stuff out. Super early, but I'm off work and we thought what the heck!?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I am still laughing at the picture of Bella eating the snowman's carrot nose! She is so stinkin' cute!! Maybe Caden will be a conductor one day? I don't know how he keeps up with all of those! I'm sure it is quite pleasant for Mommy to listen to his orchestra!! I hope Avery gets to feeling better very soon!

Anonymous said...

It is so much fun watching those babies play together. Monkey see, monkey do. Avery just decided she's going to start walking after watching how much ground Caden could cover!

kiki said...

Iknow you know, but Bella in Spanish means "Beautiful" and 'devoted to God'
Descibes Avery preferably.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed