Monday, November 24, 2008

Visit With GiGi & Poppa

GiGi and Poppa came up for a visit and we are having so much fun already! They brought Caden a frog camera so he can be a blogger like Mommy!

Here is Poppa showing Caden how it works.
We ate lunch at Friday's and here is my lovely son pushing my face out of the way.

Tonight we took Mom and Dad to see ICE at Gaylord and had a great time.

Click here to view ICE.

Here is a great picture of Mom and Dad.Here we all are (minus Mom) in our parkas before braving the 9 degree weather to view ICE.


Here's Daddy putting on Caden's parka.Here we are in front of one of the ice sculptures.Stay tuned for more pics since GiGi and Poppa are not leaving until Wednesday!

2 comments:

Kari said...

Wow I am so jealous!! You all are having too much fun without me! I wish I was there! Caden is so cute and I know he was so excited to see his Poppa and GiGi, they always come bringing gifts!! LOL Blondie

Jamie said...

TOO FUN!! I just love Caden in his parka, I mean dress (just a little joke). I was just thinking that last time we went to ICE I was pregnant with Stetson! My how time flies! Enjoy the rest of your time together.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed