Sunday, November 2, 2008

Craft Fair & Pei Wei

Saturday Caden, Grammie and I went to a craft fair at West Plano High School. We had a good time and got some great goodies. Caden discovered that he liked drinking water out of a Deja Blue bottle with the snap top lid. He would drink it as Grammie squeezed the bottle, then he would just giggle.
"Here I go, drinking some water."


"This is way more fun than using a sippy cup!"

"What Mommy? Haven't you ever seen someone drink water?"

Saturday evening Tim, Caden and I went to Pei Wei. Caden was distracted by the birds.My T!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had such a good time at the craft fair. He does really good. He was really funny drinking from the water bottle - I think that cold water probably tickled his little tongue. He is so cute to watch as he experiences all these things in life. A great day - Amber. Thanks for sharing it with me.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad ya'll had such a fun time! There's nothing any sweeter to the ear than the sound of a child's laughter.

Jamie said...

I am shocked to see Tim! I don't know why but I just assumed he would be working. I'm so glad you guys got to spend a Saturday together!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed