Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More Fun with GiGi and Poppa

Today GiGi and I took Caden for a spin in the wagon. Caden and GiGi picked up leaves and Caden tried to eat one, although it was pretty and red!
Mommy and Caden
GiGi and Caden

After our walk around the neighborhood, Caden played in the swing and then would walk to the front door and down the step and then down the walkway and then start all over.

Here he is pausing while we took a picture of him.

Time for snacks!Then it was time for bedtime and to say Bye Bye to GiGi and Poppa. We had so much fun playing and shopping and running around with you both! We love you and can't wait to see you again!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Glad you all had a good time! Can't wait to come down again and see you all. I know GiGi and Poppa will miss their lil' Cade Man.
Love ya,

Jamie said...

I love his hat!! I'm sorry that your time with GiGi and Poppa is over but I know you all had a good time...the pictures say so. :)

Anonymous said...

We did have so much fun! It's always so hard to say goodbye. In fact, when we left, I hid my purse on the barstool in hopes that Amber wouldn't find it until we got a good ways off, so that we'd have to turn back around and end up having to stay another night...but the plan didn't work. Amber found it when we were less than a mile away...DRATS!!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed