Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mickey Mouse & Jumperoo

Tim found a cool Mickey Mouse site online so he and Caden will go to it and watch all the movies and listen to all the characters. Here they are doing that tonight.

'Okay Daddy, let me show you where I want to go. I'll control the mouse.''Actually, let me just type it in, it's much easier.'
My high school typing teacher would be horrified to know that Caden was not on the 'home keys'.

Although Caden is too big for this Jumperoo, he does not realize it. I apologize for the dark video, but watch toward the end when you can see his hair bouncing as he bounces!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures and I love the video!!!! Too, too cute!!!

Anonymous said...

A computer whiz, just like Daddy!! I love the jumperoo. He just gets sooo excited!

Anonymous said...

I love the computer pics, very cute!

Jamie said...

I see a future blogger!! Unfortunately, I couldn't see anything on the video. I guess I'm blind.

Anonymous said...

Amber, What website was that....were they on the diney site?

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed