Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sopapilla Cheesecake & Happy 15 Month B-day Caden

This morning Caden helped me make Sopapilla Cheesecake. By 'help' I mean, he banged around the measuring spoons and the measuring cups! When my sister and I were growing up and Mom would be cooking a dessert that required a mixer, she would always let us lick the beaters clean when she was finished. Today I let Caden do the same and he LOVED it!

In case you guys want the recipe:
Sopapilla Cheesecake
2 8oz pkgs of cream cheese (softened)
2 8z pkgs of crescent rolls
1 c. sugar
1 t. vanilla
1/2 c of butter (melted)
cinnamon sugar
Using a 9x13 pan (spray with non-stick spray), open 1 pkg of crescent rolls and roll flat into bottom of pan. Combine cream cheese, vanilla and sugar. Pour this mixture over the top of the bottom layer. Then roll the 2nd pkg of crescent rolls over the top of the mixture. Pour melted butter over the top and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake for 30 minutes on 350. ENJOY!

4 comments:

kiki said...

mmmm good Caden! I have made this and it is wonderful! Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

Sounds great and he is adorable as usual!

Anonymous said...

You cute little darling! You're eyes just melt my heart! We can't wait to see you tomorrow night! Love and big kisses!

Jamie said...

I used to do the same thing! I would sit and wait for my Mom to be done with the mixer so I could lick away! Caden will now always be there to "help" you when he hears the mixer.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed