Monday, September 8, 2008

Caden Cole

Caden had a rough weekend not feeling well so we all stayed in and let him rest. I did take a few photos of him that I will post tonight. He is doing better this morning which is great, but last night was not so fun for our little one.
He did do a few cool things over the weekend despite being sick though! Caden does not like picking snacks up with his hands to feed himself. He picks up other things so it is not that he can't he just won't! Well yesterday I was feeding him some ravioli with a fork of course and when I got close to his mouth with the fork he took it out of my hand and I thought 'Oh great, food is going everywhere!', but to my surprise, he just stuck the fork in his mouth, ate the ravioli and handed the fork back to me as if to say, 'more please.'! He finished all of his ravioli just like that! Feeding himself! Tim was outside at the pool and I ran out to tell him to come see him and Caden continued feeding himself! Cracked us both up.
He can also point to his ear, nose and toes when asked to as well! Such the smart one!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Get well soon, Caden! Aren't you the big boy now, though! You knew all along that you weren't supposed to eat with your hands. You are a smarty!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed