Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I'm a Rock Star

So now that I've been on T.V. it totally makes me an official celebrity, but something happened today that made me feel like that even more so. (Although it was on a much smaller scale!)
Do you guys every walk through the frozen food section where all the doors and freezers are that are lit up? I went to the store today and I was pushing my cart down the aisle and noticed (at first) that the freezers were not lit up. Then, as if I were on a runway in Milan, as I would pass by the freezers, the lights would turn on. For a brief moment, I was a celebrity walking down a red carpet and the freezers were flashbulbs going off. It was great, then I nearly ran into some stock boy with a huge box of fish sticks. Snapped me out of that fantasy real quick!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Too funny! Who would have thought that those lights had motion detectors??

Jay, Stephanie and Luke Miller said...

OK, so where do you shop? I can't think of a store around here like that....I wish there were, I would be there in a second. Ha Ha!

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

I must have missed your on screen debut. When were you on t.v.? And yes, the grocery freezer case lights have done that to me at Walmart around 10:30pm when I actually get to shop in peace. Hey, by the way stop by my blog and check out my latest jewelry design........RINGS!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed