Saturday, September 13, 2008

IKE

I have spoken to my parents in Conroe and they are okay. No damages to the house that they can see. They have a lot of limbs and debris down in the yard, but nothing major. They are without power of course and have been since midnight last night (Friday night). I am so frustrated however because their home phone is out and Mom's cell phone service is with Sprint which is not working! Dad's cell phone is working but his battery is low and he doesn't have his car charger. My Mom spoke to my sister earlier this morning and they are okay as well. By the way, their phones are with Sprint as well! Thank you to all of you who called me to check on them.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm SO glad to hear everyone is ok!! You know we have an extra room if they are without power for a while and need a place to crash.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed