Sunday, September 21, 2008

NHRA Races in Ennis

Tim and I went to the NHRA races today in Ennis. It was my first time to experience the sights and sounds though Tim has been many times. It was so fun! Every muscle in my body moved the first time the top fuel dragsters went down the track! It was crazy! We actually got on T.V. also. The ESPN cameras headed over to us when the first pair went down the track and we taped the races and happen to see ourselves on T.V. tonight! Thank you to Grammie for keeping Caden last night and today while Mommy and Daddy had a date night last night and fun at the races. I know Caden had a blast and we really appreciate you watching him!
Here is a picture of us right before we made our T.V. debut!

2 comments:

Jay, Stephanie and Luke Miller said...

Great pic....I am sure you had a great time. I would love to do that!

Jamie said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys got the chance to have a date night and do something fun the next day too.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed