Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Caden Pox

Caden and I were home today trying to let his little spots heal up. After I bathed him tonight, I noticed new ones! I am still hoping that given the amount of spots that it is vaccine related though. He should have less than 20 total for it to be related to his shots. Here are some pictures of him from tonight.
Big brown eyes...
The one on the side of his head looks the worst. The ones on his cheek and forehead are new.Oh, and did I mention, he's getting his 8th tooth on the bottom now...obvious by the drool on the p.j.'s! The new tooth that is coming through is on the bottom left if you are facing him.Here he is playing with a new toy Grammie gave him. It reads nursery rhymes to him. He loves to push all the buttons of course.

5 comments:

I am Heather...creator of all things crafty! said...

Look how long his legs are getting. Amber, is he going thru a growth spurt right now?

The Iveys said...

I believe he is Heather! It is crazy how tall he is getting! -amber

Jamie said...

Even with chicken pox he is still as cute as he can be. It looks like even though he is battling those and a new tooth, he still wants to play. Too precious!

Jay, Stephanie and Luke Miller said...

He is adorable and I am glad he is doing better. My family did fine and I am glad to hear yours is as well. Thanks for the invite....hopefully we don't have to take you up on it. The gas lines are miles long...even with a generator it is exhausting and at 50 dollars a day adding up fast. We are alive and safe so we are blessed. Tell your family we were thinking about them.

Jamie said...

poor sweet caden!!! i had no idea, i am trying to get caught up on my blogging! :) so sorry to hear about your little man. big hugs & kisses from us!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed