Monday, September 15, 2008

Chicken Pox

Well what I thought was a few bug bites on Friday evening, turned out to be a reaction to Caden's Chicken Pox vaccine he had back on August 25th. I noticed 3 little bites on the inside of his leg on Friday night and then Saturday morning there were more and now they have blistered up. I took him to see Dr. Berry today and she said that it is a reaction to the vaccine and that he should not be around other children until the blisters scab over (TMI, sorry!). So, I was out sick today as well and we will both be home tomorrow or at least until his little bumps have healed. The good news is that he is not scratching them and there are only about 15 little spots. WAYYYY less than what I had back in 2nd grade when I got the Chicken Pox WAYYY before they had a Chicken Pox vaccine! So, always drama at the Ivey house, that is what we are dealing with for now!
The family in Conroe is still doing well, thankfully the weather is much cooler today which helps so much! Thanks for all the calls and prayers though!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness! You guys can't catch a break! I hope you both get well very soon!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed