Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Colorado Bound

Dad and my cousin John leave today for Colorado to go hunting. We wish them a safe trip to and from and happy hunting! Every time Dad leaves in October for Colorado he always calls me no matter how early to tell me goodbye. It's our little father/daughter thing that he does. Growing up we could always count on 2 things happening when Dad left for his annual hunt: 1) Kari and I would ALWAYS get sick and 2) Something would always go wrong that only Dad could fix, whether it be the well going out, a snake getting in the house...you name it and it would happen like clockwork! Mom, I pray we don't get sick and nothing breaks while Dad is away!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, honey, for the send off. Hopefully, I can kill a big one!
Love you,
Dad

Jamie said...

Good luck on your hunt! J is anxiously awaiting a report.

And for the "girls"...JUST BE CAREFUL!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed