Saturday, October 25, 2008

Friday Night With The Reaves

The Reaves arrived this afternoon so before going to dinner we played in the yard.

Mommy and Caden.
Bella and Lane. I LOVE THIS PICTURE.
Kari and Lane.
Aunt Kay and Caden.
The tree climbing Lane!
Aunt Kay had a great idea of putting Caden in the tree too. I thought this turned out so cute!
Bella Blue Eyes swinging.
Here are the babes watching the puppies.
'Now listen Bella, you need to mind me and do everything I say. Okay?'
I was blowing her hair all over the place. She had a blast!
Caden joining in on the fun.
Bella on Caden's rocking horse.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are such great pictures!!! They are precious!!! I want to get me some copies of these! Ya'll have a great funtime together!

kiki said...

Looks like you are having a great time. I love the pic of Bella and Lane on the grass. Have fun.

Jamie said...

Those really are great pictures! I hope you guys have a great weekend together.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed